Followers

Sunday 14 June 2015

Oldie for Friday... I know It's late!

Hello Everyone
I'm back and so is the laptop - Hooray!
A big welcome to Cheryl, thank you for joining in the dance!
I dread to think how old this project is See Erika's page here. As her oldie yesterday has butterflies I thought I 'd show this one!
Les Papillon and Marvellous Squares were the first dies I ever bought. I have done quite a few in different colour ways of this card and in the bottom right hand corner have used a sentiment instead. It was inspired by a post by Sue Wilson 

It's a 6x6" card blank
My Craft Studio background paper 
Cream card "dabbed" with distress ink using a scrunched up piece of tin foil a la Ali Reeve stylee and a little bit of bling

Take care everyone and hopefully normal service has been resumed and I'll be catching up with all that I've missed. See you Tuesday
xx 


10 comments:

  1. Karen, you have added to my confusion over what day it is? I lost a day while flying home,, and then you post your oldie Friday on Saturday that didn't show up on my dashboard till today. A great "oldie" by the way. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Oldie for Friday even if it is Saturday!!!
    Love the design and the pretty colours.
    Have a great day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Karen but I'm glad I understood the days. I got confused on Friday because C and C had a special launch on Thursday at midday I thought Friday was Saturday!Anyway back to your card and I remember when Sue did this so you have recreated it so well. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design Karen, gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen why worry better late than never a really lovely card I love butterflies
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,
    These butterflies are beautiful, and so is the card.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen
    I'm playing catch up so the days went over my head lol!
    As the proud recipient of one of your fab butterfly cards I can testify to how lovely they are.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card-love the background paper. The butterfly dies were one of my first purchases too.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab oldie Karen and I'm intrigued about the DI and foil technique xx thank you for your lovely comments and you are welcome to borrow my design - I would be well & truly flattered xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Karen, sorry I missed this, I love your card. You can't beat butterflies in my world. I love how you've used the positive and negative on your card, the cream goes so well with your background too.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie, hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete